[Gmsh] How to group nodes

Mikhail Titov mlt at gmx.us
Thu Jun 3 18:41:42 CEST 2010

Look for tags in the manual. There are 3 standard tags such as 'elementary
entity', 'physical entity' and 'mesh partition'. I find sufficient for
myself just using physical entities along with the definition of physical
lines in 2D. It effectively groups your elementary entities together.

That is you can define let's say physical line 1 to be made of lines 3 & 4.
Later you'll assign let's say fixed pressure head to line elements (or its
nodes) with physical entity tag of 1.

Mikhail