[Gmsh] CMake and Blas

Daniel Soares danielvs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 02:38:40 CEST 2010

Well, sorry for not checking that before... It still intrigues me a lot, the
reason why RH does NOT include the devel in the main repo...

Anyway, for RHEL 6 the devel packages for atlas, blas, lapack etc.. are on
an Optional repo, at RH ftp.

Gmsh 2.4.2 and the latest sources for 2.5 build flawlessly.

Thanks once more, and sorry for the lame mistake...

Daniel