[Gmsh] Extrusion with changing mesh size

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Aug 6 09:55:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

after the extrusion, you can modify the characteristic length associated with the newly created points with the command

http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#Characteristic-lengths

Characteristic Length { expression-list } = expression;

     Modify the characteristic length of the points whose identification numbers are listed in expression-list. The new
value is given by expression.

Regards,

Dave

--