[Gmsh] Animation: moving particles along a vector

Geordie McBain gdmcbain at freeshell.org
Tue Aug 17 01:21:48 CEST 2010

2010/8/17 Geordie McBain <gdmcbain at freeshell.org>:
> 2010/8/17 Iñaki Guerra Díaz <guerra.iaki at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your answer,
> something like that should be fine. But mi model is no that regular. I want
> to simulate the electricity flowing in muscular fibers. Anyway can you tell
> me where to find a tutorial or examples or something like that, to see if I
> can get use of it.
> Thank you very much.

Hello.  Actually I don't know where the source for the
http://geuz.org/gmsh/gallery/sebastian_lehmann.divx example is.  I'll
copy this back to the list in case anyone there knows, or knows for
something similar.
  Another idea that occurred to me is to use the animation technique
of t8.geo but incrementing View.ArrowSizeMax instead of
General.RotationX etc.  That doesn't give you true stream-lines (or
streak-lines or path-lines: is your electric current field unsteady?),
but it's an approximation for short times if the arrows aren't too
long.