[Gmsh] cgns reader

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Tue Aug 17 14:29:11 CEST 2010

Dear all,

My question is not directly on gmsh however since I save the cgns file
from out of gmsh, it is best to ask it also here.

I am using gmsh to partition some mesh structure(that is a native Ansys
mesh structure) and then would like to read the related element and node
information related to these partitions. I can save the mesh as a cgns
file from and should use the cgns library, I took a look at the cgns
manual on the cgns web page, there are some pointers on how to read data
and some example source code. However, I was wondering if there is
already a code that reads these partitions and related information, as
mentioned above, I also found a mex interface to MATLAB but before
diving in, I would like to ask if there are some better pointers for
starting out?

Best,
Umut