[Gmsh] import + meshing of step file

jb.leydet jb.leydet at laposte.net
Thu Oct 14 16:44:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm facing a problem with gmsh:

I'm trying to import and mesh a step file. All surfaces seem to have meshed properly, but then I get an error while trying to mesh the volume.

I attach the error text (featuring some weird "Info : Starting subloop 4 in Line Loop 4 (are you sure about this?)" messages... maybe that could be the source of the pb?).

I also attach the original step file and the final geo file.

Thank you!
Jean-Baptiste

PS: beside that issue, I've been using gmsh to pre-process a few CFD simulations and it's been very helpful!

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net