[Gmsh] Trouble meshing 3d shape in "wind tunnel"

Bob Basham bob at whitecloudaviation.com
Wed Nov 3 21:40:42 CET 2010

Well, I finally got a mesh of the air inside my wind tunnel!  I was
trying to use the GUI to accomplish everything, but maybe I am not doing
something correctly.  Anyways, I found the gmsh example of the bus
inside a wind tunnel and after studying the GEO file I determined what
kind of format I needed and then manually edited my GEO file
accordingly, success!  It ended up being a very large file and was very
slow and difficult to work with once I turned on the volume mesh
visibilities, then I used clipping to see inside, and it looked good!
Now time to put it in ELMER...

-Bob