[Gmsh] Tanh mesh

Simone Cassani garetcer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:35:55 CET 2011

Hi,
 i'm a student of mathematical engineering at Politecnico di Milano.
I'm trying to build a 3D mesh of dimension (-3.14,3.14)x(-1.57,1.57)x(-1,1)
, with 30 nodes per edge, tetrahedrical elements and a different label on
every face.
The particular feature of the mesh is spacing. Infact i need an uniform
spacing on 'x' and 'y' direction and a tanh(z) spacing on 'z' direction for
internal nodes.
I only obtained a mesh with spacing tanh(x), tanh(y) and tanh(z), but it's
not esactly what i need for my simulations.
Can someone give me some hints to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Simone Cassani