[Gmsh] (no subject)

Lionel ODDO lionel.oddo at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 12 11:15:57 CET 2011

Hello,

I have retrieved a step file and meshed it . Everything is OK.
Next I have defined 2 Physical surfaces for applying both boundaries conditions and loading conditions.
But when I want to export the meshing as a MED or MSH file, I have either the meshing of all the part or only the meshing corresponding to the 2 physical surfaces depending on the export settings.

So, how can I export 3 physical surfaces :
1 One for the Boundary conditions (4 surfaces)
2. One for the loading conditions (1 surface)
3. One for the rest of the meshing (several hundreds of surfaces)

I think that maybe I could use a script such as:

CB[]={10,23,45,94};
CL[]={55};

For i In {0:pas}
a[]={i};
EndFor
Physical Surface("all") = lg[];

How can I substract the CB and Cl surfaces to the "all" surface ?

Regards,

Thomas