[Gmsh] Meshing solid with lines nodes as basis

corra85 at tiscali.it corra85 at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 16 22:25:58 CET 2011

Hello all,
I have to model a reinforced concrete beam. So I have a set
of solid elements (concrete) and some 1D elements embedded in the
concrete. Is there a method to have all beam nodes belonging also to
solid elements? In other words can I mesh volumes after meshing lines,
using edges nodes as basis for solid elements?
Thank you in advance,

Corrado

Supera i limiti: raddoppia la velocità da 10 a 20 Mega!

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: telefono + adsl 20 mega a soli 29,95 € al mese per due anni!

SCONTO DI 240 EURO!

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw