[Gmsh] Triangles in .msh file

mianzhi wangmianzhi1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 17:22:24 CEST 2011

Hello,
Hopefully my answer would be helpful.
1. All Tri.s are on the boundary.
2. The 2nd "tag" of each Tri., the "geometric entity", tells you which
boundary surface the Tri. belongs to.
(find "number-of-tags" on this page
http://geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html )
3. You may see the "geometric entity index" of all boundary surfaces in
gui of gmsh via enabling "Tools/Options/Geometry/Surface numbers".

Mianzhi