[Gmsh] Strange behavior meshing / exporting

Andreas Puettmann a.puettmann at grs-sim.de
Wed May 4 09:21:04 CEST 2011

Thanks for your answers.

Yes, the batch mode seems to use the same random seed, when it is called
multiple times in a row. But the seed (also for the batch mode) changes,
when the GUI is started.
Is that intended?

Best regards
Andreas

--
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Puettmann

German Research School for
Simulation Sciences GmbH
c/o Institute of Bio- and Geosciences 1
52425 Jülich | Germany

Tel +49 2461 61 5541
Fax +49 2461 61 3870
Web www.grs-sim.de

Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of
Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office: Jülich
Executive board: Prof. Marek Behr, Ph.D | Dr. Norbert Drewes