[Gmsh] GMSH crashes

Gmsh User amrit_pou at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 07:55:55 CEST 2011

Thanks for taking a look at my problem. For lc = 0.2, Optimize 3D runs for ever
and never stops and eventually crashes. Netgen optimization crashes right after
I click on it. For coarser mesh, Optimize 3D works fine, but I would like to
work with finer mesh as much as possible.
Is this really an issue with GMSH or with the way I construct my geometry? I'd
appreciate if you could share your insight on this.

I have GMSH 2.5 version (I guess the latest version) and is running on my MAC
OSX 10.6.7 Intel Core Duo processor (32 bits).