[Gmsh] meshing the hole containing compound body

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri May 13 17:44:07 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	meshing the hole containing compound body
Date: 	Fri, 13 May 2011 14:59:23 +0200
From: 	Nima Naraghi <nima.seifnaraghi at gmail.com>
To: 	gmsh at geuz.org
CC: 	David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be

Dear Sir/Madam

I am trying to model Induction Heating problem and I am using GMSH 2.5 (windows) to define and mesh my geometry. As you
know since further more I will need curl of magnetic potential field as the base for solving PDEs, I want my mesh to be
as accurate and fine as possible.

However as I try to mesh it it gives me self intersecting surfaces error, due to the fact that my surrounding cube has
two holes which one of them consists of two bodies connecting to each other(different materials).
Could you please take a look at my attached .geo file and let me know how I can solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Nima