[Gmsh] Problems creating a body of revolution

pl mailings.pl at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:05:34 CEST 2011

Hi Christophe,

thanks for your fast answer. That fixes my problem.

But now I have a new problem:
I create a surface using BSplines one Line. Then I want to create a body
of revolution out of it, whereas the rotation axis is exactly at the
line's position.
What happens is, that the resulting product does not get any surface and
volume. I end up with only the original and a rotated plane surface.
(demonstrated in test02).
If I do the very same and replace the BSplines with Lines, everything
works as expected (test01).
If I move the rotation axes a little bit away form the line of my
object, everything is fine aswell. But that's not a solution, because my
final object will have a whole inside.

Is this there a workaround available for that problem?

Thanks a lot,

Patrick