[Gmsh] Body of revolution with BSplines

julien hoessler julien.hoessler06 at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Jun 5 11:42:41 CEST 2011

Hi Patrick,
You get a lot of errors when meshing your test02. Could it be because
you are using a single BSpline? The surface of revolution would be a
curved surface based on only two edges when 3 at least are needed if
I'm not mistaken. Attached is a modified version of your test02 with
the BSpline split into two that works fine
Regards
Julien