[Gmsh] Recommended way to build 64bit gmsh

Serban.Georgescu at uk.fujitsu.com Serban.Georgescu at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 5 11:53:50 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to build a 64bit version of gmsh using the version from the svn repository.
I have tried to use Visual C++ from VS2010 but I am getting lots of errors.
Looking at the build log for windows as found on the Gmsh website, I see i686-w64-mingw32-g++ as CXX compiler and so on.
Is there a recommended way for building Gmsh? For example, from inside Cygwin using the w64-mingw compilers or from inside a mingw environment?
I am running a 64bit Windows7.

Thanks,
Serban

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.