[Gmsh] Tweak geometry scripts from the command line?

Rui Maciel rui.maciel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:54:20 CEST 2011

I've defined a geometry script and I intended to write a small shell
script to automate the generation of a set of meshes.  The thing is, in
order to do that there must be a way to tweak some options defined
within the geometry script.  After a bit of digging through Gmsh's
mailing list I found a reference[1] to the -string command line option,
but I hadn't any success in that.

So, is there a way to run gmsh from the command line so that it is
possible to tweak variables defined in a geometry script?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel

[1] http://www.geuz.org/pipermail/gmsh/2005/001710.html