[Gmsh] Error : Self intersecting surface mesh, computing intersections (this could take a while)

mianzhi wangmianzhi1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:38:52 CEST 2011

On 2011?07?20? 10:32, Adrien Girard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In order to solve my problem does there is a mean to export a geometry
> (.GEO) to a structure file compatible with SALOME-MECA (.SAT, .BREP,
> .STEP) ?
> I look on the web and see nothing but maybe you know.
> Thank you very much,
Hi,
Your ruled surface 190008 is intersecting with ruled surface 190020.
I think the modelling engine of GMSH is not sophisticated enough to
handle this kind of surface. (Or there may exist a way to work around.
e.g. adding another spline to restrict 190008)
I suggest you find some other CAD tools to model the part, and use GMSH
only in meshing.

Mianzhi