[Gmsh] Save options file upon exit automatically?

Christophe Henrard Christophe.Henrard at samtech.com
Tue Aug 9 14:07:03 CEST 2011

Thank you very much for your fast support. I'll try that version as soon
as possible.
Kind regards,
Christophe H.
<addbook:add?action=add?vcard=begin%3Avcard%0D%0Afn%3AChristophe%20Henrard%0D%0An%3AHenrard%3BChristophe%0D%0Aorg%3ASamtech%20s.a.%0D%0Aadr%3Bquoted-printable%3A%3B%3BRue%20des%20Chasseurs%20Ardenais%2C%208%3BLi%3DC3%3DA8ge%3B%3B4031%3BBelgium%0D%0Aemail%3Binternet%3AChristophe.Henrard%40samtech.com%0D%0Atitle%3AR%26D%20Engineer%0D%0Atel%3Bwork%3A+32%280%294.361.69.69%0D%0Atel%3Bfax%3A+32%280%294.361.69.80%0D%0Aurl%3Ahttp%3A//www.samtech.com%0D%0Aversion%3A2.1%0D%0Aend%3Avcard>