[Gmsh] Linux Centos crashes when I zoom too fast

Christophe Henrard Christophe.Henrard at samtech.com
Fri Aug 12 18:17:36 CEST 2011

Hi;
Thank you for your reply! I have a NVIDIA graphic card on my laptop but
the Linux is running on a virtual machine. Maybe the VMPlayer does not
support my graphic card and so, the Linux system does not see any?!?
I'll try to investigate in that direction.
Thank you again for your quick reply.
Have a nice week-end,
Christophe
_____________________________________
Dr. Christophe Henrard
Samtech S.A. (http://www.samtech.com)
LIEGE Science Park
Rue des Chasseurs-Ardennais, 8
B-4031 Liège (Angleur), BELGIUM

Email: Christophe.Henrard at samtech.com
Tel: +32 4 361 69 69
Fax: +32 4 361 69 80

<addbook:add?action=add?vcard=begin%3Avcard%0D%0Afn%3AChristophe%20Henrard%0D%0An%3AHenrard%3BChristophe%0D%0Aorg%3ASamtech%20s.a.%0D%0Aadr%3Bquoted-printable%3A%3B%3BRue%20des%20Chasseurs%20Ardenais%2C%208%3BLi%3DC3%3DA8ge%3B%3B4031%3BBelgium%0D%0Aemail%3Binternet%3AChristophe.Henrard%40samtech.com%0D%0Atitle%3AR%26D%20Engineer%0D%0Atel%3Bwork%3A+32%280%294.361.69.69%0D%0Atel%3Bfax%3A+32%280%294.361.69.80%0D%0Aurl%3Ahttp%3A//www.samtech.com%0D%0Aversion%3A2.1%0D%0Aend%3Avcard>