[Gmsh] How to remove elements with value less than 0.5?

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Wed Aug 17 10:41:38 CEST 2011

Hi Cai Yuanwu,

if you just want to make the elements with values outside a certain range invisible,
open the options window (menu Tools -> Options). Click on the view in the list on
the left of the options window (e.g. View [0]) and then click on the General tap.
Select the “Range Mode” to “Custom” and enter values for min and max (e.g.
min: 0.5  max: click on “Max” button).
Then all elements in this view which are out of this range are invisible when
the button “Saturate” is unchecked.

I hope this solves your problem.

Kind regards,
Michael