[Gmsh] 3D meshing

Cristóbal Bertoglio B. cabertog at ing.puc.cl
Thu Sep 1 14:11:56 CEST 2011

Hi

so I re-run the meshing in old testcases and the Delaunay (plus the
two types of optimization) gives always better meshes than in the
frontal case, and without tetras with the 4 vertices on the external
surface.

The price is that it creates much more nodes, but the real problem is
it creates also additional triangles on the surface (what it is not
convenient for me since I'm doing FSI).

Hence, it is possible to tell gmsh not to create additional triangles
on the surface ? (if yes this would be already great).

Thanks

Cristobal.