[Gmsh] Compile Gmsh with OCC support

Mikhail Artemiev artemiev.mikhail at ngs.ru
Thu Sep 8 09:53:46 CEST 2011

Hello, Denis.
Thanks for the link. OCE is really cool. I use it now.
But my problem was not solved.
I checked CASROOT variable. It's ok.
I think - maybe OCC support needs to some other option activation. For
example, FLTK or something else, I don't know.
If I can change some configuration files by hand to include Opencascade
support, please, tell me where.

Mikhail Artemiev