[Gmsh] Problems with Gmsh in openSUSE 12.1

jean pierre aubry jeanpierre at lamachine.fr
Thu Dec 15 06:40:03 CET 2011

hello

this just means you have to install fltk library
which is mandatory for Gmsh
it is on the openSuSE repository
in the old days it used to be in the cdrom
il also suggest you rather use the Gmsh official site to download Gmsh

jean pierre aubry

Hi all.
I'm using OpenSuse 12.1 on an Acer 64 bit. Download Gmsh official
repository
(http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=gmsh&baseproject=openSUSE%
3A12.1 & lang = en & exclude_debug = true) and can not get work. When
trying to install it always appears the phrase:  There is nothing that
provides libfltk.so.1.1 and need gmsh-2.5.0-2.29.x86_64. I can help
solve the problem because I use Gmsh on Windows without problems and
would leave out the OS. Thanks for the time and effort.
Raul.