[Gmsh] Problem making a bulged cylinder using Gmsh

Rahul rahulsn at iitk.ac.in
Tue Jan 17 17:09:51 CET 2012

Hello Geordie,
  Thank you for quick reply and your comments. I am actually new to to Gmsh
and don't know much of it's functions yet. I have drawn some simple
geometries using Gmsh and meshed them successfully. But i want to draw a
spline driven by an equation(such as y=sin(x)) and i was wondering
whether is it possible to draw this equation driven curve in Gmsh.
  Thanks once again and waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Rahul