[Gmsh] MathEval plugin

Christophe Henrard Christophe.Henrard at lmsintl.com
Thu Feb 16 16:03:19 CET 2012

Hello,

I used the plugin "MathEval" to create new postprocessing views to visualize individual components of a tensor and everything worked fine. Then, I accidently ticked the box "Record" before running the plugin and now, every time I open GMSH with my post-processing files, the plugin seems to be executed and the new views are automatically created.
This could be a nice functionality, if I knew how to configure it and, more importantly, how to deactivate it once I don't need it anymore. I searched in the mailing list and in all the GMSH preference files. I even searched in all the files on my disk that were modified after I did this and could not find where this info is stored.

Thank you for your help,