[Gmsh] Windows gmsh build with STEP

bms at cecs.pdx.edu bms at cecs.pdx.edu
Tue Feb 21 00:50:59 CET 2012

Hello,

I was attempting to determine the feasibility of extending gmsh to
convert STEP input to Surface Evolver ".fe" format. Like others have
mentioned in prior posts, using CMake with the oce-bundle creates
output that builds under Visual Studio 2010 and 2008, but the
resulting executable does not entirely work right, which in my case is
simply open STEP files. In CMake there is a setting " ENABLE_OCC " but
no obvious path setting to tell it where OCC/OCE files libs.

Does anyone know the specific build environment and options used on
the windows version of gmsh?

Regards,
Ben