[Gmsh] Incompatibility for OpenCASCADE 6.5.2 AND Polar Coordinate plotting in Post-Processing Module

Lennie Song lenniesong at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:10:58 CET 2012

Hello,     I have used GMSH for a long time, which is really a nice program!!     BUT, I have got three questions to propose.
    FIRSTLY, Open CASECADE has upgraded to 6.5.2, which has made a lot of troubles for GMSH. Such as, since OCC 6.5.0 , OCC abrogated the method Value() in many classes (fortunately, they provided SquareDistance() instead), making function "OCC_Connect::cutmap_t OCC_Connect::SelectCuttingEdges()" has to be changed. They also changed BRepMesh_FastDiscret::Add() , which nolonger accept one argument, making   statement "aMesher.Add(s);“ in function "bool OCCFace::buildSTLTriangulation(bool force)" failed!
    SECONDLY, is there any method to draw a Polar Coordinate figure? Such like diagrams in this web: http://www.earsandgears.com/2010/10/28/microphone-directionality-%E2%80%93-polar-patterns/
   THIRDLY, is there any method to draw different 2D lines in ONE diagram, which is useful to compare different them? I know GMSH can draw different different 2D lines in different view[], but they are in different diagrams. I also googled an example: http://www.uker.net/Article/UploadFiles/200704/20070420114003542.bmp  Thanks!
                            Lennie Song 2012-3-12