[Gmsh] Remeshing a distorted mesh with gmsh

Colin McAuliffe cjm2176 at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 15 19:49:29 CET 2012

Hi David thanks for this information. I am still not having any luck.
Is the fact that the original and the deformed mesh, which is one I
want to remesh, have different node locations?

I tried the attached DSM1rm1.geo file to remesh, but when I tell gmsh
to mesh 2D, gmsh crashes. I also attached the original .geo file,
DSM1.geo, in case this helps.

Thanks
Colin

--