[Gmsh] strange behaviour when using mmg3d

Jean-François Remacle jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Wed Mar 28 11:51:20 CEST 2012

Hello Christophe,

You really have to get the last Tetgen (1.5) for being able to
mesh such a anisotropic mesh.

Tetgen 1.5 enables to build a 3D mesh that is conforming
to the anisotropic 2D mesh without inserting any extra points.

You should then download Tetgen from Hang Si's web site and set up your
gmsh's CMAKE envt. in such a way that it finds tetgen.

Here is the result :

JF