[Gmsh] Compile Error (Vc++ 2008) Gmsh 2.5 stable source with OCC(6.5.2)

1948 super super1948 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:55:19 CEST 2012

Dear Gmsh Freind,

As I informed previous, I got error when I excuted "Gmsh.exe" after
building "Gmsh" and generating Gmsh.exe from the source " 2.5 stable
source".

I can't understand the reason why the released version "gmsh 2.50
windows" is excuted normally and  safety.
We can excute the open and merge command to load "IGES  and STEP" file
without any trouble with this binary version "gmsh 2.50 windows".

Please Anyone give me the advice how we build the 2.50 Gmsh.exe from
source code  "gmsh 2.5 stable source" from scratch.

My developmewnt environment is Window Xp and OpenCascade version is
OpenCascade6.5.2.

Regards,