[Gmsh] Command Line - Saving File as "inp"

René Wohlgethan renwohlgethan at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:54:37 CEST 2012

Hello Christophe,

Thank you very much ! It works quite well. But now i am facing another
problem where I think I am not the first, but google doesn´t give very
helpful informations.

After meshing I then want to use Calculix. Do you have any experiences or
reccomendations about the file interchange format?

As far as I have read I create a Abaqus Input deck which is slightly
different from Calculix. Are there any hints or free translators?

BR ,

René