[Gmsh] Gmsh question about edges numbering

周建美 zjm37241 at yahoo.cn
Fri Aug 17 04:45:48 CEST 2012

Dear Christophe Geuzaine and Jean-François Remacle

I am a student working toward the PhD degree in College of Physics of Jilin University in Changchun,China. I am currently learning the finite element simulation of the electromagnetic field, and using the open source software Gmsh you write, because it can given the optimization of the grid generation, and easy to operate.

In the use of the software process, I found a problem:
I use the vector finite element approach using edge elements. This need to output the local numbering and global numbering of the edges. But I don't know how to operate in Gmsh to solve the problem.

Very much looking forward to your answers.

Sincerely
Jianmei Zhou
College of Physics, Jilin University, China