[Gmsh] output geo by command line

Zong qztseng at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:08:39 CEST 2012

Thanks for the explanation. But then how can one perform a one layer
extrusion from a step file  (contains a 2D geometry). ?
With the geo file, the surface is clearly defined (i.e. Plane Surface(1) =
{1}; ) and one could simply add :

Extrude {0, 0, 50} {
  Surface{1};
  Layers{1};
  Recombine;
}

And then do 3D meshing. All could be done in command line. Except the step
of converting .step to .geo file.

Thanks again for your help,

Zong