[Gmsh] Problem with gmsh

christopher volkwein christopher.volkwein at alumnos.usm.cl
Thu Sep 20 22:40:27 CEST 2012

Hi, I'm working with gmsh and I need to create a block with a delta-wing
inside in 3D.  I need an structured mesh near to the bottom of the box, so
I made 2 volumes separated with a plane surface in the middle. The volume
in the bottom is transfinite volume, but the top one is un-structured. The
problem is with the plane surface in the middle. I don't want that OpenFOAM
recognize that face. Is there any way to make one single volume with
structured and un-strucured mesh but without a plane surface in the middle?
Or can I use only the structured mesh (with transfinite volume) with an
delta-wing inside? Thank you,
Christopher Volkwein