[Gmsh] Line elements

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Thu Oct 11 13:02:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

I think gmsh cannot do directly what you want - I am not 100% sure, however.
If gmsh cannot do it, a rather easy  way to achieve what you want is to post-process the .msh (ASCII) file. The format is documented in the gmsh manual. It is not that difficult to understand, and you can rather easily remove line elements and the numbering using a text processor like (g)awk.

HTH,

Matthias

ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137