[Gmsh] Question about interface with Tetgen

Zhanghong Tang tang at bjut.edu.cn
Mon Nov 5 10:30:34 CET 2012

Dear administrator,

Thank you very much for provide so powerful mesher.

I noticed that the Gmsh interfaces with Tetgen. I want to know how does this
software interface with Tetgen, can Gmsh import the '.poly' file defined by
Tetgen (for example, the attached test.poly)? If can, how to let the Gmsh
load '.poly' file and generate quality mesh (the Tetgen will crash to work
on this file)? If not, how to define the input geometry file to let the Gmsh
create quality mesh for multiple domains?

Thanks,

Zhanghong Tang