[Gmsh] Embed points (Re: Question about Gmsh)

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Thu Nov 8 13:01:26 CET 2012

Hi,

I have just discovered that this is also a way to refine a surface mesh locally: just embed a point with a different coherence length. Very practical!
I didn't find a corresponding command for volumes. Is there such a thing as

Point | Line | Surface {expression-list} In Volume {expression};

If not, consider this as a feature request...

Regards,

Matthias