[Gmsh] Hydrocyclone mesh

yassser yasnood yasnood at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 17:00:07 CET 2013

Dear Sir, I have created a mesh using the powerful tool (Gmsh),,But I am facing some problem in the mesh data file if you open the picture in the attachment you will see the orange face representing the inletthe blue face represent the wall,, as you can see there is a common line between the two surfaces..the nodes located on that line (purble line in the attached image) it will be dealt as follwos: 1.  As Inlet node 2.  As wall node how can I force gmsh to not repeate the nodes in the inlet face to be again on the wall face  I hope you understand my question Best RegardsYaser