[Gmsh] Bug when loading 2 files resulting from a domain decomposition solve

Karin&NiKo niko.karin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:42:53 CET 2013

Dear Christophe,

First I would like to thank you warmly for your  responsiveness : the new
feature is great.

I have 2 remarks :
- I think their is a little bug when you rebuild the Physicals from the med
result file. In order to check it, I have attached an archive containing
the initial mesh + the 2 partitioned meshes (you can see their are 2 new
Physicals called joint_1 and joint_2 that are the interfaces between the
subdomains)

- I would like to know if it is possible to produce the following view : I
would like to load the different results files, and, on the global view,
display the interfaces (the join_* Physicals)? I have not succeeded in
doing that (when trying to display the interfaces, Gmsh also displays the
view on these Physicals).

Regards,
Nicolas