[Gmsh] generate surfaces from mesh

forti davide.forti at epfl.ch
Mon Feb 4 12:52:55 CET 2013

Hi,

I am a PhD student working at EPFL (CMCS group) with LifeV on
fluid-structure interaction problems. I have a mesh of the structure
domain (which represents a blood-vessel) in a *.mesh file (containing
informations only about Vertices and Tetrahedra) and the final goal
would be to generate the inner fluid mesh starting from the structure
one. Moreover,  starting from the mesh of the structure, I need to
generate surfaces (e.g. the one representing the fluid-structure
interface) in order to assign it to a physical entity. Could you please
help me?

Thank you in advance,
Davide