[Gmsh] node positions on B-splines

Eiser, Sebastian sebastian.eiser at k-ai.at
Tue Feb 19 17:49:12 CET 2013

I cannot open your file with my svn version...
Error   : Line Loop 17 is wrong
Error   : Line Loop 18 is wrong
Error   : Line Loop 19 is wrong
Error   : Line Loop 20 is wrong

Anyways, have you tried using the 'Layers' command in your extrusion? It will produce prisms.

Unfortunately, there is also a known problem with extruded layers when refining:
https://geuz.org/trac/gmsh/ticket/184 (gmsh:gmsh)