[Gmsh] gmsh.el

"Tobias Nähring" i_inbox at tn-home.de
Thu Mar 7 09:08:11 CET 2013

Dear gmsh/getdp community,
A rudimental emacs gmsh mode is attached here. It works for gmsh and getdp files
(extensions .geo and .pro).
The hint in the manuals for gmsh and getdp to use c++-mode is good. But c++-mode
does not handle loops and conditionals of gmsh/getdp.
Also the highlighting of gmsh/getdp keywords is not supported by c++-mode.

The gmsh mode also supports the import of ascii stl files as geo-source text.
I know the gmsh command "Merge" for that purpose but I did not find a way to
rotate merged STL-grids.
This works  fine for ascii-stl imported as geo-.source text.

Clearly, there is no guaranty for whatever. I can also not promise to maintain
the file.

Best regards,
Tobias Naehring