[Gmsh] Surface from compound lines

F. A. Portela felipe.alves.portela at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:30:40 CET 2013

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I understand the error now, nevertheless, shouldn't it still be possible
for me to mesh the rectangle as I mentioned? I.e. if I make the "compound
line" transfinite, why can't I then make the surface itself transfinite?

Best regards,
Felipe

--
Felipe Alves Portela
MSc student in Aerospace Eng. at TU Delft