[Gmsh] Onelab-gmsh-2.6.2-svn-Linux (64bit)

Martin Barbeaux martinbarbeaux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:50:11 CET 2013

> Hi,
>
> I need the linux 64 bit nightly build version gmsh-2.6.2-svn-Linux. The reason of that is the following. I used on a Linux 32 bit machine the version gmsh-2.6.2-svn-Linux (32bit) in order to be able to use ONELAB interfaced with the CFD software OpenFOAM. It worked just fine I was able to program a set of computations following each other without having to be present to relaunch them.
> Now I have an other machine to launch my computations. It is a 64 bit linux version. When I use OpenFOAM without ONELAB it works fine but when I want to use ONELAB it runs but very very slow in comparison as before. When I check my monitor system each of my processor uses only 8% of capacity while normally it is nearly 100%!

I don't know where is the problem. I was thinking it is maybe the new version of gmsh (gmsh-2.7.0-svn-Linux) that is the source of the problem. That is the reason why I wanted to try the same version I used on my 32bit linux machine. The problem is that only the latest version of gmsh is available for 64bit (the older are only available in 32bit I think).

I thank you in advance for your help.

Martin