[Gmsh] 3D mesh with interface

Songting Luo luosongting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:31:48 CET 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to solve Maxwell equations with interface conditions, and need
to generate a 3D mesh with the following setup,

The domain is a larger sphere.   The interface is a smaller sphere
contained in the larger sphere.  I have been trying to generate a
mesh such that  the tetrahedra don't cross the interface, but with one face
on the interface (in order to impose interface conditions of Maxwell
equations).
I have tried, but the mesh doesn't look right.  Can anyone please let me
know how to generate such meshes?   Any tutorials or examples will be
appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

Luo