[Gmsh] coloring 2d surfaces

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Wed Apr 24 07:12:00 CEST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

It looks like the normal of your surfaces is different. I mean the rectangle on the left has an outward normal, the one on the right, an inward one.
For seen the same colors,  you can do two things:
- modifying the geometry for having all normals oriented in the same sense;
- turning off the lighting: Tools->Options->Mesh->Enable lighting, or add "Mesh.Light = 0;" at the beginning of your file.

Ruth