[Gmsh] Voxel image mesher?

Rui Maciel rui.maciel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:38:38 CEST 2013

On 04/29/2013 07:19 AM, David Bernstein wrote:
> Hi Everyone, I was wondering if there is a code or project out there
> that uses gmsh to make tetrahedral meshes from voxel images.  I know
> that CGAL can do this, just looking around to find all options for
> the project I'm working on.

It might not be of much help, but a while ago I've stumbled on a site
which hosts a list of public domain and commercial mesh generators.
Maybe you can find something of interest among the entries.

http://www.robertschneiders.de/meshgeneration/software.html

This being Gmsh's mailing list, Gmsh is also mentioned on that site.
However, the description they've used doesn't do it justice.

Rui Maciel