[Gmsh] ask for help on mesh partition with gmsh

陈春艳 chenchunyan at gz.iscas.ac.cn
Mon May 6 09:15:47 CEST 2013

Hi, Prof. Christophe Geuzaine and Jean-François Remacle:

when I do the mesh partition with gmsh ,the mesh size is 5,335,461 elements , it will appear the error as following. I am not sure if it is caused by Insufficient memory , the test is on 32bitPC,6G memory.

QQ截图20130506143120.png

another problem: I find gmsh partition can not run in Non-interactive mode, when  I run the command gmsh t1.msh –part 8, it still will open the gmsh window.

give me some advice on how to solve this problem,please!
look forward to hear from you !

best regards!

chenchunyan